The Role as Sales Lead Generation Specialist (one for the UK & one for the DACH region)
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Directors.
Your daily tasks will include the need to identify and create demand and awareness leveraging a mix of phone calls, emails, content, webinars, events and much more to drive leads and pipeline in support of sales goals. Strong analytic skills are required so our marketing programs can be modified based on performance.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and determined, and can efficiently interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales and marketing organisation.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist reports to Vice President of Marketing.
· Work with the Regional Sales Directors and VP of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
· Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce our solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
· Mapping prospective accounts by doing research online
· Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how our solution will speak to these requirements
· Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
· Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
· Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our in & outbound marketing activity turns into leads, and continually refine our process to convert leads to customers
· Manage data for new and prospective clients in Hubspot, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
· Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
· 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
· Work well under pressure with short-term deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
· A proven track record of strong client relationships
· Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
· The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and have a great phone manner
· Senior or C-level stakeholder experience
· Flawlessly fluent in business English or native UK / US
· Flawlessly fluent in business German or native German
· Business acumen and general understanding of web-technology
· Great personal drive and ambitious
· Experience in dealing with international / large business customers
· Experience in B2B marketing / sales
· Hubspot Marketing Automation experience
· Sales writing skills / Copywriting
· Technical Knowledge / Experience from the eCommerce and/or Content Management, CRM sector
Send your application
If you think you have what it takes to find and nurture great leads, please join our team and dazzle us! Send your application to email@example.com today, mark it SLGS-UK for the UK speaking role and SLGS-DACH for the German speaking role.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today, mark it SLGS-UK for the English speaking role and SLGS-DACH for the German speaking role.