IMRG Fashion Connect 2016
Thursday 11 February 2016, One America Square, London
Fashion has always been one of the primary drivers of online retail – but as the market matures and innovative new businesses look to secure their share, where are the opportunities for growth and retention in this crowded space?
- How you can use – and understand – personalised product offerings
- What customer acquisition techniques work in a crowded marketplace
- How to reduce checkout basket abandonment and keep it down
- Whether factors like age and gender influence delivery preferences in the same way as for fashion
- How can logistics solutions help to protect fashion margins
- How can logistics services help customers try and buy – the impact of click & collect
The programme for this Fashion Connect Conference is designed to provide retailers with key learnings around personalisation and techniques for tailoring your offering to customers. The main panel session will be supported by an exclusive report, in association with Apptus – which will be made available on the day and as a download afterwards.
We are all talking about it, but what does personalisation mean for you and your business? There are different approaches to providing customers with a personalised service, but do you have the right data, systems and knowledge to say this is what this customer really wants?
This report will discuss giving the customer their own identity – through collecting the right type of data and learning how to utilise it. Please stop by the Apptus stand and talk to our UK, Country Manager, Andrew Fowler on how you can get your copy of the report.
UK, Country Manager, Andrew Fowler, +44 (0)7739 324198
Click here for more information about Apptus eSales