Apptus will be at The Retail Hive Exchange to discuss how to use AI and machine learning to improve the online customer experience.
During the meeting on March 12th, we will be hosting a session with IKEA to discuss their digital transformation and the role that the Apptus AI driven search and merchandising solution plays.
IKEA will share insights into how they have used Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to improve their online performance, taking them into new markets and channels. Helping visitors discover new products and inspiring them with great merchandising techniques are critical for IKEA to build on their already famous brand identity and customer experience.
About Retail Hive Exchange
The event is bringing together 80 decision makers from the UK’s largest and most innovative retailers. Through interactive roundtables, problem-solving workshops and bespoke 1-1 meetings schedules, the retail community will be finding solutions to:
- Integration of data and technology to deliver on the omnichannel promise
- End-to-end customer journey mapping to increase conversion
- Omnichannel fulfilment and the nailing the customer delivery experience
- Next generation digital marketing and marketing automation
- Digital transformation and cultural change
- Content and experience to drive loyalty