If they can’t find it, they can’t buy it!
To stay competitive in e-commerce you need an onsite search engine that is powerful and help your customers to find the products they are looking for.
Join us for a 45-minute webinar to learn what we at Apptus believe is the best way to increase the onsite search experience. We will show some best practices on how to improve your search.
You will learn about how Apptus eSales Search capability employs machine learning automation that optimise experiences in real-time for customers, by capturing, measuring, and immediately addressing each customer's intent, in the context of real-time and visitor behaviour.
Sounds like some techy stuff to know, that’s why we bring for you our best experts to explain it in an easy, user-friendly way.
Who should attend?
Anyone within online merchandising who seeks to deliver a stellar onsite search experience to the customers.
- The importance of onsite search
- Creating a great onsite search experience: best practices according to Apptus and Baymard Institute
- How Apptus eSales uses AI automation to produce relevant search results
- Working with synonyms – why and how
- Optimise the rankings for conversion, revenue or profit